Friday, November 12, 2021

I've Never Done This Before Pt. 2 - 1080p


Models: Kendra Sunderland, Alexa Grace, Tali Dova, Jason Luv, Jax Slayher
Genres: Orgy, Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Interracial
Video language: English

Its been a few months since Alexa has seen Kendra, and she's very different. After splitting up from her boyfriend, she's been hanging out with the wrong crowd and been doing things she really shouldn't have been doing. With Kendra's parents out of town, she has invited a few friends over to party. When things get heated in the pool, Alexa just can't stop watching them in action - and it doesn't take much for her to be coaxed into joining the fun.
I want to give you your first threesome with a hot little piece of shemale cock. Get your virgin ass ready for my tranny cock in your tight ass ready for a taste of shemale cock. Get ready to taste my big black shemale cock before I fuck your white ass with my big black tranny cock. Get ready for my big hard tranny cock is going to take your ass ready for a big black daddy dick. I will show you what sex with a hung black shemale cock in your tight ass.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7999kbps
Audio: 124kbps





File size: 2.5 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking The Piss

Release Year: 2010 Studio: Staxus Models: Joshua Black , Neil Cross , Timothy Nixon , Eamon August , Zac Powers , Nic Deniels , Sven...